Saturday, July 29, 2006

car bang !

sch was fine as normal.
friday rocks la !
hha !
lessons were short.
went to com lab for both ss and chem.
watch the army video for ss.
and was surfing net during chem.
then was maths.
had ct.. was diff lah.
then was english..
cb ms tay.
kaopei kaopei.
then i xialan her back.
recess.
pe.. was playing the piano inside hall.
liangpieng plays nice pieces :D
haha !
then was geog.
i copied the notes damm slow lah.
i cant see clearly..
duno whhy..
then gossip wif mslim awhile.
she knows things which i dont know she know..
sound contradicting yeah?
lol.!
then had chinatown trip.
was okok lahs.
went to the temple..
and i bought a mickey mouse and pooh "crystal"
was damm nice lah !
haha !
then walk walk chinatown.
then heritage centre.
the things there was not bad lurhs..
then was free time..
me liangpieng and ks wlked ard to look for water chestnut biskuits..
but couldnt find any.
so bought laopo bing and hongkong polo bun.
was nice lah !
ate hot dog and coke+chocolate icecream.
yummy yummy.
and back to sch.
jus nw went out to buy newspaper..
cos ggot my les's name inside..
while walking back..
i go BANG by car.
i "flew" some distance..
when the car almost bang me..
memories flashed thru my mind.
it was like i am going to die?
but lucky..
i siam abit..
kanna the side of my body niahx..
my left hand finger cant move.
is like "sprained"
my back and my butt is damm sour lahs >.<
grrrrrrrrrrrr~
pl meeting tmr?
sianed..

No comments: